Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

So I ran tonight. Did my 30 minute program and I'm glad I got that much in. Soooooo did not want to do it. I really wanted to go sit in that little quiet room by my little quiet self with my not so quiet stomach, but I ran instead. My stomach. A little upset about that, but we still did it, my stomach and I. Food wise, not great but not horrible. Didn't gorge on ice cream or chocolate or even sugar of any kind. I didn't have my breakfast burrito so I had an orange and a yogurt and almost an entire can of Pringles (Sour Cream and Onion so almost a vegetable right?). But still not tons of sugar and not tons of fatty stuff. So ok. I'll take ok.

Boys got their report cards and they're doing well in school. Also got their last H1N1 shots tonight and they bucked it up. Riley screamed for a minute but Kyler and Bayden insisted they didn't even feel it when they finally got it. They got more worked up about it than obviously necessary, but they still did it with no real tears.

And that's about it. Working from home tomorrow so maybe I can fit in an extra run. We'll be optimistic that it happens. And Angie, you're my rock!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....I LOVE YOU!! I will need you to do the same for me in a few months when I decide I finally have time for me. :) You are awesome, keep it up. DONT GIVE UP! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Angie. You amaze me Kimmarie. I have officially reached the "stocker" list. :) Reading your posts reminds me of when we did the "biggest looser" at work. We measured/weighed ourselves, did wall sits, and watched Crystal do the special K challenge. :) Oh and how could I forget Angie...we tried to help her "gain" weight. Oh the memories! I love you girls!!!

    I love your expression...when you fall off the wagon and into dung you don't have to wallow in it... thank you ... I'm going to use that quote when I fall off the wagon (it happens frequently).

    Just know you have another friend helping you and watching (reading) you progress. Liveit! And each step you take will make you happier and stronger. Loves!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete