Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Diet: The beginning

So I have decided to use this as my journal of sorts to help me stick to my brand new weight loss goal. I am going to lose 50+ lbs in a year. One year. My reward? I get to take $1000 of our tax return next February and buy an entirely new wardrobe. Because I need the support of friends and family, I am going to keep myself accountable by keeping a record on this blog. So, in between kids pics and family updates I am going to be sharing my frustrations, tactics and other ups and downs as I try to lose weight. No, I am not trying to get back to my high school weight. It wouldn't be a healthy weight for me at this point. My goal is to weigh between 145 and 155 lbs. I am at my biggest I have ever been and I'm tired of feeling fat, looking overweight in pictures and fitting my clothes a lot too well. I am also not trying to just lose weight quickly. My goal is to lose the weight but to be able to keep it off by changing my lifestyle over the next year so once it is off I can keep it off. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers because my Heavenly Father is going to be a big part of this.
Kimm

Oh, and check out the fish at the bottom! If you click on your mouse you can feed them and they will follow you around.

2 comments:

  1. Kimm, You have our support completely. We love you and KNOW you can do this. Just don't be too hard on yourself, because you are a VERY good person and are very loved. Give yourself a break and just believe in yourself. Also, you should take a picture of yourself in a certain outfit and take pictures randomly throughout the year in the same outfit, same position, that way you not only know by the scale that you are losing weight but that you can SEE it as well. Also, if you have questions about exercise or anything let me know cause it is kind of my study. :) LOVE YOU!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, any suggestions on what kind of exercise and anything to keep me motivated is appreciated. Thank you for the outfit suggestion. We'll see if I post it though. :)

    ReplyDelete