Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost There

So still didn't go full out today, but I did eat breakfast and it made a world of difference. I wasn't hungry until lunch time. Too bad I didn't pack a lunch. :) Also took a break to walk up and down the stairs at work a couple of times. Pretty pathetic how winded I got just going down and up twice. I did drink twice as much water as I did soda and I only had one 12 oz soda. Little steps.

We're doing a sleepover tonight with Madison and Broderic. My boys have been waiting all day long. Have I mentioned how tired I am? Guess it's a good thing they aren't a problem and right at home here. :) Also a good thing their old enough to get their own breakfast. I am not getting up early tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Did you take a picture? It is a before and after thing and it will motivate you even more. :) It works. BTW, you are making GREAT progress, I am VERY proud of you! One little step at a time! I also want to be your shopping partner next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimm, just keep remembering even when you are tired and want to eat or drink something to keep you awake that nothings tasts as good as being thin feels. I know we have all heard that but it is very true!! When ever I give in to my munchies I feel so horrible after and wish I hadn't eaten it. Also try not to tell yourself you can't have food, just find a healthy alternative that helps you feel good or drink a big glass of water. Ok now I feel like I am preaching but I feel drawn to weight loss. I just see how much it betters peoples lives. Anyway good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please ignore the poor spelling, I don't really like proof reading and I am a horrible speller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you are so not preaching. Thank you. I've never felt so motivated to lose the weight. I just need to keep that feeling alive. I can't deny myself foods or sweets, I just need to get to the point that they aren't the main course, that just a piece is enough. And Angie, you can take me shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and no, I haven't taken the before and after yet, that is coming tomorrow. Monday is my official start. all planning done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete