Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2 a Bust

So today not so much. I can't really say it's a total bust because as far as dieting goes I'm living up to the diet part. No food log today because I haven't had much food. I did eat 3/4 of my breakfast burrito and a thing of yogurt. I also binged on a hot chocolate this morning. 16 oz was the smallest and I drank about 2/3 of it. I had 3 sips of coke. All before 10:30 am at which time I left work because I didn't feel good at all. No, it actually had nothing to do with my breakfast, I think I just have some kind of bug. It hit me fast. I was actually feeling fine this morning, a bit hungry because I didn't eat enough last night, but fine. Then, I just started gradually feeling lousy and my stomache started to really hurt until I thought I was going to throw up so I left work sick. Haven't thrown up yet and hope I don't. I slept from the time I got home until kids came home at 3 and I don't feel like throwing up anymore, but I'm not sure about the rest. I'm hungry but I'm not if that makes sense. I've tried a few vegetables and I'll try the rice I'm making for dinner, but nothing sounds very good to me.

I'm not running tonight. That's why it's a bust. In fact I don't feel like doing much of anything. I just want to lay down. Not feverish though. Oh, on the plus side, I did run on the treadmill last night. I decided that I needed to do it if I was serious about this regardless of how tired I was. So I ran. 30 minutes on the weight loss program 1 on my treadmill. This program changes speeds and incline by the minute. There is a 2 min warmup going from 2.5 to 3 mph. Then I start in 3 min to 1 min cycles. I briskly walk 3 min at 3.5 mph with the incline going from 3 to 6 degrees (%?) for each minute and then it goes to a 0 incline and increases to 4 mph ( a jog for me) for one minute and then back to inclining for the next 3 minutes. We go through this 3 min at 3.5 mph and 1 min at 4 mph cycle for 24 min. The other 6 are warm up and cool down times. So I was proud of my one day. Now I just need to conquer the next 364.

Thank you again for your support. I can't tell you how awesome it is to have hints, tips and suggestions. It's been wonderful. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Kimm,
    So So sorry you feel sick! If I was there I would give you a distant hug.:) I am proud of you for doing so good so far though. You are an inspiration! I will need you to kick my butt into gear when we move back cause I am super out of shape! Get feeling better, love you

    ReplyDelete