Sunday, January 17, 2010

2 Day report

So I'm going to tackle yesterday and today in one shot.

Yesterday I walked for 3 miles. Still didn't run, but I did walk longer. Oh, and increased the incline to a daring 0.5. Yes, yes, I know. I am ever the adventurous one. :) Not so great on the food though. Actually, since I don't believe I got up until 11 (yes that would be correct, no your eyes aren't lying, I didn't get up out of bed until 11 am) I didn't really have breakfast calories to worry about. I snacked on salami, cheese and crackers, though this time I did a double serving. I also FAILED miserably with the ice cream. Intended to eat just a bit, but I ended up eating the entire 2 cups. Smith's had a sale on their individual sizes and my fat brain thought that would be a great idea! What? 10 for $10? How could I go wrong on that one??? Ha. And I told my husband I needed a candy bar because I really, really wanted chocolate...so he brought me a box of mint chocolate chip sandwich bars. Yes, he loves me...plump. Really, that was awesome of him because he didn't want to. Felt it was ruining my diet and did it because he knew I was upset when he told me so. Oh, had shell pasta w/sauce for lunch and almost had a pork roast, shredded and mixed in white rice for dinner, but after I served the boys portions and before I could serve ours, our dear, dear Casey dog decided to plant her large doggy paws on my cupboard drawers and help herself to the entire bowl on the counter. Ok, so she didn't actually eat it all. I heard her and she got booted O-U-T. Shawn made me relent and let her sleep inside. She spent most of today outside as well. So Shawn got a DiGiorno pizza and I had 1/4 or 1 of Shawn's slices or 2 of mine, however you want to go with it. But I walked. Yep, I walked so it wasn't a total bust. It just wasn't my best day.

Today, Sunday. Church is at one so we definitely get lunch first. Today, I only slept until 10 am rather than 11 am (I am so just trying to catch up on 11 years of beauty sleep and my kids can finally feed themselves enough to get a start on it). I got up and showered and made french toast with our wonderfully-fresh-yesterday-afternoon eggs. I do love our chickens. Oh, side note, they eat all the time. They come running to the door of their coop (ehh, dog run) whenever a person comes out, but you can tell a difference between just hoping you have a snack for them and their feeder/water is out. It's kind of funny. They're like ravenous velociraptors (that's what Shawn called them today. Said they were pecking at his legs the entire time he was in there getting eggs. you'd think they don't ever get fed, though really they get food - a lot of food - every other day). Tig got in yesterday when I was getting the eggs & put the chickens on point. It was funny/scary. He didn't actually go after them, but that might have had more to do with the fact that the dang things crammed themselves into a corner by me. Casey would have had one in her mouth or at least sent them flying everywhere. Wow. Seriously long side story. Anyway, along with the french toast, I had 2 sausage links, 1 egg, & about 1/2 cup hash browns. Dinner was probably more than I needed as well. I had 2 grilled cheese & ham sandwiches and 1 cup of beef and barley soup. We'll see if I can control the sweet intake tonight because the days not over yet and I plan on folding clothes while watching a movie so...Guess my hands will be busy folding clothes. That seems to help. Oh, no walking today on the treadmill, but I get to count the constant walking I did during Primary. :)

7 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk. haha just kidding. We all have our moments. I had mine today as well. One and a half slices of pie, a couple cookie things, and two rather large tacos. Yum, but oh so bad on my poor tummy. And then reading this made me think I want more. So thanks Kimm, now your making me want to eat junk food. DANG IT. Your a horrible influence. Kidding, kidding. But seriously, don't tempt me like this....

    The cookie things I must describe. They are oreos with filling that is PEPPERMINT. Oh my gosh, it is Heaven in one of these lard, fat filled, trans fat treats. And I love every bite of it. They are in front of me now....do it? Or not do it...that is the question. I am bored...can you tell? Okay. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it Angie. Well, unless you share. :)Sharing is good. I know you can imagine how big I'd be if I didn't share...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it. But I only had one..... About three times yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I am with Angie waiting....

    ReplyDelete