Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Beginnings

So Tomorrow I am going to try again. I've failed miserably, but I've failed myself and that shouldn't be acceptable. So I'm going to try again. Forgive and forget right? Well, that's only if you can stop doing the thing that needs to be forgiven. So I need to stop slacking off. My goal this week is to run. I need to run on my treadmill.

The boys have been doing their chores. It's been wonderful. They didn't earn the $2.50 for last week. Ky and Bayden each earned $1.50 and Riley earned $1. But they still did most of their chores so it was a success. Kyler wants to get paid for each sticker (10 cents each) but I told him that wasn't how it was going to work. They get paid only if they do the chore 5 times. We've done the 10 cents per sticker thing before and there's not enough incentive.

Not very lively tonight. I think I'm tired. I got to actually conduct closing exercises for junior primary today and it was amazingly draining. Blah. We had ward conference and because we have about 90 active kids we had to split them up. It worked, but not necessarily smoothly. Glad it's not a usual occurrence. I got to lead but I wasn't prepared to actually come up with songs so the primary pianist wasn't thrilled with me when I asked what songs we were singing. Heehee. But it went well enough and it's over so I'm good. So boring night, nothing fun to report, I want to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Still keeping up on you. How are you doing? How is your progress coming? Hope things are going well. I am in clinical so I work forty hours a week in Portland at the big hospital there. Crazy crazy. But almost done. We will be there for two weeks-we get there on Riley's birthday so that will be fun. I am thinking we won't tell the kids we are coming and then just show up. They won't care much but it will be fun for me anyway.

    Keep on keeping on. Remember how good you will feel and how much you will love your new clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were coming! yahy. I'm excited. I don't know how to spell yahy.

    ReplyDelete