Monday, March 1, 2010

Sigh...

Okay, so I am seriously slacking! I don't want to sit here an type because I feel like a failure. Trying to find my center again. It's slow in coming. Not feeling so terribly committed. Anyway, I'm getting here and trying to find it. This is my first baby step.

Not much is happening here. The boys are doing well. Riley is getting ready to turn 5. It's coming. I'm ready. Still have cougher's in my house, but they're getting better. I'm ready for them to be better. No real energy to type tonight. I tend to be especially boring rather than mildly boring when I have no real energy. I need to do a lot of cooking tonight but I don't want to. I may put it off until tomorrow. Yup, going to put it off until tomorrow. I think I'm going to tell my husband I'm not waiting up for him tonight. I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. DONT GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! You can do it, you just gotta believe yourself. And you only believe yourself if you don't lie to yourself. :) Love you much and I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete