Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blah!

So, here I am. I feel like crap but my adoring fan(s) call, and call, and call... :) Thank you for keeping me honest Angie. I've sucked it up. Big time. I basically need to start over. I actually have noticed that I eat less at major meals, but I really have to get control of the snacking. And I haven't run in a while. Probably a week and that's the building block of my weight loss. So, have to get that down. Seriously. Last week sucked because of all the hormones. This week I have one of those nasty can't-smell-need-to-cough-every-few-minutes-want-to-sleep colds. I'm not running tonight. I don't care how many people tell me it will make me feel better. No. I started out not hot this morning, but if I'm going to take a day off work to be sick, I'm going to take a day I don't have to leave my house. If I took today I would have had to leave to pick up Madi & Broderic and that ruins the whole be home sick thing so I toughed it out. Started out better than it ended. I kept feeling worse and worse as the day went on. I ache and I just want to lay down. I should be doing this from my bed on the tablet/laptop I borrowed from Trent. It's about 4 years newer than my laptop and you can tell. It actually works! But I'm not. I just tidied up the front room in case Shawn has a date come home with him (he's playing basketball at the church) so he won't be embarrassed. I still need to get Riley to go to sleep. But it's hard because I just don't care except he's totally driving me crazy. I know, that doesn't make any sense, but right now everything is really hazy and foggy.

Makenzie turned 8 today so we went to her family party. It was nice. She got a karaoke machine. I'm so not jealous. Happy for her of course. Heeheehee. It's not coming to visit at my house. Saw Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. Kyler went to give Grandma a hug goodbye and he attacked the task a little to vigorously. Catching the tail end of it was like watching a quarterback get sacked. Trent and Grandpa had just gotten Grandma to her feet when Kyler went in for the hug. He ended up on top of her. Fortunately the couch was right behind her so she ended up sitting back down. No one was injured thankfully. Oh, and cranky me just smacked my son in the arm and boy were there waterworks. I don't know when he became so dramatic. This is the 3rd time today (first time I've smacked him) that they've shown up. I turned his movie off earlier and you'd think I'd just killed his fish or cut his arm off. So can't deal today. So there it is, adoring fan. Just for you. :) Love you

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, do you consider me your #1 fan? If so, when you make millions off of your web site some day, I would like some major props.

    Thank you. And keep getting back up. :)

    Dont be sick anymore okay? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you don't feel good Kimm!! I have had crappy days and I can never put them in words, but I sure am good a crying about them. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete